For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016) and any other applicable laws that may be amended, we are the processors and you are the data controller.
We are committed to protecting your privacy online. We believe that you do not want the personal information you provide to be distributed indiscriminately, and here we explain how we collect information, what we do with it, and what controls you have.
Information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information such as your name, title, company name, email address, function or position, social media information, postal address and telephone number that you provide by filling out forms on the Site, including if you register as a subscriber, customer or join to any service, to request information or to participate in any competition or promotion that we may sponsor;
- All information provided by a system of third parties, such as gmail, eBay, Facebook or others, will be used exclusively by the application services and is available only to users created by you and only after they log in to the application.
- An IP address that is automatically assigned to the computer you use by your Internet Service Provider (ISP); this can be identified and automatically registered in our server logs each time you access the Site, along with the time of the visit and the pages you have visited.
Collection of IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP addresses to calculate the levels of use of the site, help diagnose problems with its servers, administer the site and monitor the regions from which you navigate to our site;
The content of data extracted from a linked email account meets the following requirements:
- Limit the use of data to provide or improve user-oriented features that are visible in the user interface of the requesting application.
- Use an email address to associate with other data objects associated with the same email address
- Apply rules configured by you to help classify incoming messages, provide automated responses within hours.
- Transfer data to others only if necessary to provide or improve user-friendly features that are visible in the user interface of the requesting application. You may also transfer data as necessary to comply with applicable law or as part of a merger, acquisition or sale of assets with prior notice to users. All other transfers or sales of user data are prohibited;
- Do not use or transfer ad serving data, including redirects, personalized ads, or interest-based ads;
- You have first obtained the user’s affirmative consent for specific messages
- This is necessary for security purposes (such as investigating a bug or abuse);
In connection with logging in to the account: your login details and password;
details of any transactions made by you through the Site;
messages you send us, for example, to report a problem or to send inquiries, concerns or comments about the Site or its content; and
information from surveys that we may from time to time post on the research site if you choose to respond to or participate in them.
Any personal information you provide to us will be treated in strict accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016) and all other applicable laws.
You are not obligated to provide such information. However, if you choose to retain the requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
Other information is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or is not directly related to an identifiable person. This may include, for example, browser and device information; Application usage data; information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies; demographic information and other information provided by you; or summary information. We use this information to facilitate our work on the Sites and for other purposes described below.
We and our service providers may collect information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Site: We may collect information through the Site, for example, when you request a free trial or demonstration, sign up for a webinar, contact us, subscribe to our email newsletter, download content (such as ebooks) or sign up for to use our Site.
- Offline: We may collect information from you offline, for example when you attend one of our events, during telephone conversations with sales representatives or when you contact customer service.
- Through you: silvyrowson.com may collect information such as your location or your preferred means of communication when you voluntarily provide it. Please note that there is no legal obligation to provide us with personal information and any information collected by us will be provided by you at your request and with your consent.
- Information from other sources: In order to improve our ability to provide you with relevant marketing, offers and services, we may receive information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, and other third parties.
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, name and version. the operating system, device and model manufacturer, language, type and version of the Internet browser and the name and version of the site (such as the applications) you use.
- Through cookies and other similar technologies: Cookies and other similar technologies can be used to collect information. We may use third parties to serve ads on other websites that may be of interest to you, based on information collected about your use of our site and other websites. For this purpose, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie in your browser (including through the use of pixel tags and web beacons). Please see the cookie section below for more information.
- www.silvyrowson.com may not recognize automated browser alerts for tracking mechanisms, which may include “do not track” instructions.
- www.silvyrowson.com also uses web analytics services, which currently include Google Analytics. Silvyrowson.com also uses Google AdWords.
- The information generated about the use of the Site (including your abbreviated IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is used to assess the use of the site by visitors, compile statistical reports on the activities of the site and provide other services related to the use of the site and the Internet. Google may also collect information about the use of other websites from visitors to the site. For more information about Google Analytics or to opt-out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- www.silvyrowson.com uses the Google AdWords remarketing service to advertise on third-party websites (including Google) to previous visitors to our site. This may mean that we advertise previous visitors who have not completed a task on our site, for example, using the contact form to make an inquiry. This can be in the form of an ad on a Google search results page or a site on the Google Display Network.
You can set preferences for the way Google advertises you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you wish, you can opt-out of interest-based advertising entirely through cookie settings or permanently using a browser plug-in.
Discover our Fashion Blog